Vision, Mission, Goals
The Free Will Baptist Children’s Home is dedicated to providing a ministry of services to promote the spiritual, emotional, educational and physical well-being of children and families.
The Free Will Baptist Children’s Home is dedicated to providing the best possible care for the youth served in its programs. The Home recognizes each young person's right to love, self-worth, dignity, self-esteem, self-expression, privacy, and need for confidentiality. The Home believes that each young person has the right to full-realization of happiness and stability, as well as full self-actualization.
The goal of the Free Will Baptist Children’s Home is to care for the physical needs of our young people while ministering to their emotional and spiritual needs.
The Home strives to meet these needs in the following ways:
· Our residential and family foster care programs desire to provide a home for young people as long as he/she needs it or until permanence is achieved.
· All programs aim to provide a safe, nurturing environment so that each young person is fed spiritually, physically, emotionally, and educationally.
· Every attempt is made to maintain the individuality and identity of each youth in care.
· The Home strives to maintain an environment of sincere concern, acceptance, and guidance to equip the youth to grow into productive adults.
· The Home strongly believes in the philosophy of "family-centered" and makes every possible effort to work with the families of the young people we serve.
The FWB Children's Home operates as a tax exempt, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization who receives charitable gifts from Free Will Baptist churches, individuals, and businesses.